In IBLF’s monthly sustainability news roundup for October, we highlight five items that we’ve found particularly interesting. Here they are:
1. In this Harvard Business Review blog, Myriam Sidibe makes a link between business opportunity and hand washing.
2. In this FT guest post, Guo Yo of Maplecroft outlines some challenges for the leadership in China.
3. An article in Marketing Week examines perceptions of brands’ sustainability performance.
4. Diane Braby asks, in a Bloomberg Businessweek article, ‘Can Business Leaders Promote Inclusive Capitalism?‘
5. In this Guardian Sustainable Business blog, Sir Roger Carr, president of the CBI and chair of Centrica, calls for responsible capitalism.