In IBLF’s monthly sustainability news roundup for September, we highlight five items that we’ve found particularly interesting. Here they are:
1. In the Guardian’s Sustainable Business blog, Forum for the Future’s Martin Wright asks whether corporate sponsorship can spur changes in funders. Read it here.
2. In this video from the Economist, Edward Lucas and John Parker discuss green growth.
3. Glen llopis, writing in Forbes, identifies five powerful things that happen when a leader is transparent.
4. In this FT special report, the results of the KPMG International Survey of Corporate Responsibility Reporting are examined.
5. Philip Monaghan asks, in the New Statesman, whether corporate social responsibility can survive through recession. Read the article here.